9:05 PM

Dinnet At 6 - Bamboo

Verse 1:
Dinner at 6 I can no longer wait for your call I've waiting for days
It's hard for me to think youve forgotten my no.
When we had such a nice chat the other day
Hope nothing serious has happened
It's been a good weekend called my mother 3 times
My streaks finally broken
It's been a while since I've seen such a lovely face
will nothing spoil my day ... let nothing spoil my day
I'm afraid to look, only to find
You could be just the rest, give me a sign

Pre-chorus:
You think youve figure me out
I'm a mess you still want to stay
Like fine wine this keeps getting better with time
so what's the delay

Chorus:
Well I know this all looks bad but underneath it all
But your timing couldn't been any better this is my curtain call
Well I know you know my name that little look you gave gave you away
So behave I'll be nice
I don't need to be told twice

Verse 2:
6 in the morning I'm still here
I'm still here, what you read in the paper
I tell you their lies
Stop looking at me with those vanishing eyes
The gods have spoken and I,m force to fib
It was the night of night
I went out for a little drink

Met up with an old friend said hello Goodbye...
I gotta go Home...
You afraid to take a hard let me sell you my story It's tragic

Pre-chorus:

You think youve figure me out you still don't want to stay

Save my tears for later I get something cooking. Let's not delay

( REPEAT CHORUS )

Instrumental:

Better behave
Take a better look at myself
Better behave
Take a closer look at myself
This is a shame
This is a shame
Have I fallen from grace (2x)
I've fallen (3x)

0 comments: